Posted on April 29 2011
Paradigm Gallery is presenting a group photography show entitled “Trickery” opening Friday, April 29th, running through May 21st. Jason and I would like to invite you to take part in this exhibition if it is something that strikes your interest.
n. pl. trick·er·ies
The practice or use of tricks; deception by stratagem.
We are open to various interpretation of this theme. For example, this list of related words, lovingly yanked from various dictionaries:
Underhandedness, hocus-pocus, hanky-panky, monkey business, skullduggery, craftiness, subterfuge, deceptiveness, shenanigans, guile, prank
Opening Reception: Friday, April 29th 6-10pm
Closing Reception: Friday, May 20th 6-10pm
Gallery Open Hours: Saturdays 12-6pm
And the consignment agreement…
Artists receive 60% of all sales. The remaining 40% goes towards show advertisement (including posters and postcards), refreshments for the opening and closing events, and the rent for the gallery space.
If you are interested, please let us know by Friday, March 11th. Space is limited, so the sooner we hear back from you, the better.
Sara & Jason
Jason Andrew Turner...
Paradigm Gallery is pleased to present Welcome Home, a solo exhibition by Jason Andrew Turner, as part of the grand opening of its new location in...Read More
Nazeer Sabree: Purs...
Paradigm Gallery is pleased to present Nazeer Sabree: Pursuit of Healing, as part of the grand opening of its new location in Old City at 12 N. 3...Read More
Katherine Fraser: A...
Katherine Fraser, What Time Reveals, 2023. Oil on canvas, 38 x 52 in. Katherine Fraser: All Fun and Games May 5 - May 28, 2023 Paradigm Gall...Read More